Yes, I was able to view it now. This was a very comprehensive response and you did a great job of comparing the two mindsets. I think you provided great suggestions for teachers.
I was able to view without any issues. I like the background you chose, I was half expecting to see a silent movie clip. You did a great job of explaining Dweck's theory, you should pat yourself on the back for the effort you put in.
Melinda,
ReplyDeleteI changed the setting to "public" viewing. Let me know if you are able to view. Thanks for letting me know about this issue.
Yes, I was able to view it now. This was a very comprehensive response and you did a great job of comparing the two mindsets. I think you provided great suggestions for teachers.
DeleteI was able to view without any issues. I like the background you chose, I was half expecting to see a silent movie clip. You did a great job of explaining Dweck's theory, you should pat yourself on the back for the effort you put in.
ReplyDelete